Wednesday, August 03, 2005

R.I.P. Stephen Vincent

(Thanks to LGF for bringing this to my attention)

I would like to extend my condolences to the friend and family of writer Stephen Vincent after his unfortunate demise. I must confess that I had not found out about his work until now, and I greatly regret it. His most recent column, published just hours before his death really caught my interest. He truly was a symbol of an ideal journalist, putting one's life on the line to get the story to those far away and wouldn't dare take such a risk. Not to mention, he was also had a blog, as well. I am definitely adding his book, In the Red Zone, to my wish list.

I hope the people that did this are found and brought to justice. And once again, my prayers to his friends and family. They should be proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home